Thu Jun 09 10:50:16 CST 2022
(1) The discharge state is not good-----reduce the P value, if the value is greatly reduced and the wire is still broken, consider reducing the I value until the wire is broken. This operation will reduce the processing efficiency. If the wire breaks frequently, please refer to the following to find out the real cause of the broken wire.
(2) The flushing state is not good, such as the upper and lower nozzles cannot be processed on the surface, or when the nozzle is open. Usually the broken wire position is in the processing area-----reduce the P value, and check whether the upper and lower nozzle caps are damaged, if damaged, please replace.
(3) The conductive block is severely worn or too dirty, and the broken wire is usually near the conductive block—rotate or replace the conductive block, and clean it.
(4) The guide wire part is too dirty, causing the wire to be scraped. Usually, the broken wire is located near the guide wire part---clean the guide wire part.
(5) The wire tension is too large-----turn down the wire tension FW in the parameter, especially when cutting the taper.
(6) The type of electrode wire and the quality of the workpiece material—replace the electrode wire; reduce the P and I values until the wire stops.
(7) The wire in the waste wire bucket overflows, causing a short circuit. Usually, the wire will be broken just after starting the processing. Put the waste wire in contact with the ground back into the waste wire bucket to eliminate the short circuit.
(8) When trimming the broken wire, it may be that the offset is not appropriate, resulting in the broken wire because the trimming does not move - reduce the allowance between the offsets.
(9) Broken wire at the rear wire take-up wheel-----check the wire-pressing ratio of the wire take-up wheel, the standard value is 1:1.5.
(10) The cooling water of the conductive block is insufficient, and the broken wire is usually near the conductive block-----check the cooling water circuit.
(11) The conductivity of deionized water is too high, usually the broken wire is in the processing area - if it exceeds the standard value by 10µs, make the deionized water circulate to the standard value or less than the standard value before processing; if the standard value still cannot be reached , please replace the resin.
(12) The quality of deionized water is poor, and the broken wire is usually located in the processing area ----- the water in the water tank is cloudy or odorous, please replace the filter paper core and water.
(13) The wire is broken, there is waste wire embedded in the lower ceramic guide wheel of the lower arm or the operation is inflexible----clean and re-adjust the installation of the ceramic guide wheel, check the wear condition of the wire guide nozzle and replace it if necessary.
(14) The jitter of the tension wheel is too large (the wire is not moving smoothly) --- Use the tension meter to correct the tension of the wire.
(1) Not according to the standard process, the distance between the upper and lower nozzles is higher than 0.1 mm from the workpiece ----- veneer processing as much as possible.
(2) The created TEC file is incorrect ----- Correctly input the relevant process data to obtain the correct TEC file.
(3) Modifying the processing parameters, especially reducing the P and I values too much will lead to a significant reduction in the processing speed-----a reasonable modification is required.
(4) The flushing state is not good, and the standard flushing pressure cannot be reached—if it is true that the veneer cannot be processed, it is necessary to correctly understand the processing speed.
(5) The deformation of the workpiece leads to an unstable discharge state during processing, especially trimming - controlling the deformation.
(6) If ACO (automatic optimization of energy) is checked in the parameters, in some cases, the processing efficiency will be reduced more -----In the case of stable cutting, the ACO function can be unchecked.
(7) For workpieces with many corners, high precision parameters can be used to obtain higher precision. The default str for main cutting is 55, but it will reduce the efficiency ----- reduce the corner strategy str value (for example, set it to 33) or cancel it. (Set to 0), the processing speed can be increased.
(8) The trimming speed is slow - the relative processing amount of each knife can be changed to a smaller value. If the speed of trimming one is increased, the offset of the main cutting can be reduced by 0.01mm-0.02mm.
(9) It is necessary to check whether the cooling water of the conductive block is normal, especially whether the cooling water of the lower conductive block is available.
(10) The cutting efficiency of the main cutting is lower than before - please consider cleaning the lower guide wire core seat.
(1) There is a problem with the quality of the electrode wire - it is recommended to replace it with a brand electrode wire.
(2) The type of workpiece material, or the workpiece contains impurities-----replace the workpiece material.
(3) The release of local internal stress in the internal tissue of the workpiece will lead to the occurrence of line marks in individual positions of the workpiece.
(4) The temperature of the working fluid is too high or the temperature changes too much—the temperature of the fluid must be controlled by a refrigerator, and a suitable ambient temperature must be ensured.
(5) The external environment of the machine tool is harsh and the vibration is large - improve the external environment.
(6) The conductive block is seriously worn--rotate or replace.
(7) Insufficient cooling water for the upper and lower conductive blocks----clean related parts.
(8) The guide wire is too dirty-----clean.
(9) The working fluid is too dirty-----clean the fluid tank and working area, and replace the working fluid.
(10) Observe whether the discharge state is stable, and whether there is a short-circuit back-off phenomenon during trimming - if necessary, the UHP value can be increased by 1~2.
(11) If the stripes are darker-----you can change the trimming parameter Smode to 10, and increase the UHP value by 2.
(12) If the discharge current and voltage are normal during trimming, but the speed is very low—the relative offset can be reduced.
(13) The flushing state is not good, and the standard flushing pressure and jet shape cannot be reached - check whether the upper and lower nozzles are damaged.
(14) Unstable wire tension-----calibrate the wire speed and tension if necessary.
(1) The relative offset is too small ----- appropriately increase the relative offset.
(2) The deformation of the workpiece leads to uneven cutting speed during trimming - control the deformation.
(3) The quality of the electrode wire is poor - it is recommended to replace it with a brand electrode wire.
(4) The guide wire is too dirty-----clean.
(5) The conductive block is seriously worn--rotate or replace.
(6) Wrong selection of process parameters-----select the correct TEC.
(7) The flushing state is not good, and the standard flushing pressure and jet shape cannot be reached—check whether the upper and lower nozzles are damaged.
(8) Unstable wire transportation---check and adjust.
(1) The lag of the electrode wire when cutting the corner will cause the corner to collapse ----- For workpieces that require high precision in the corner, TEC parameters with a corner strategy should be selected.
(2) In order to prevent deformation of large parts, it can be improved from the processing technology-----
1) Concave die: Do two main cuts, first increase the offset of the main cut by 0.1-0.2 mm on one side and perform the first main cut to release its stress, and then use the standard offset to carry out the second main cut. cut.
2) Punch: There should be two or more temporary allowances, and it should be processed by opening the shape during programming.
3) Appropriate cutting position and support position; try to perforate as a threading hole.
(3) The wire alignment is not good---re-do the wire alignment.
(4) The external environment of the machine tool is harsh and the vibration is large - to improve the external environment.
(5) The type of electrode wire and the quality of the workpiece material are too poor—select the appropriate electrode wire and workpiece.
(6) The distance between the clamping position of the workpiece and the upper and lower nozzles is too large—adjust the clamping method.
(7) Abnormal wire speed or wire tension---adjust or calibrate.
(8) The flushing conditions have changed significantly, causing the wire to vibrate greatly. The possible reason is that the upper and lower nozzles are damaged - if they are damaged, please replace them;
(9) Whether the axis of the machine tool and the upper and lower arms collide, causing the mechanical precision of the machine tool to change.
(1) Optimizing parameters-----In the middle concave, the Ssoll value of the main cutting and trimming process parameters can be reduced, the wire speed and tension can be increased, the constant speed cutting speed of the last knife can be increased, and the interval between trimming 1 and main cutting can be increased. relative offset.
(2) The processing method for the middle convex is opposite to that for the middle concave.