Thu Jun 09 09:13:30 CST 2022
1) Poor quality of molybdenum wire----Choose good quality molybdenum wire.
2) The selection of processing parameters is unreasonable----select the appropriate processing parameters for different materials and workpiece thicknesses, please note that the wire is easy to break when the conditions of large current are selected.
3) The conductive block is worn out of the groove and the wire is clipped off----adjust the conductive block to a new position, and replace the conductive block if necessary.
4) The concentration of the cutting solution is inappropriate - keep the concentration of the cutting solution at 11-12.5%.
5) Workpiece deformation pinch off molybdenum wire----avoid material cutting deformation: reasonable heat treatment process of material; pre-machined threading hole; pre-cutting to relieve stress; optimizing cutting path.
6) There are non-conductive impurities inside the workpiece material or non-conductive oxides on the surface of the workpiece - replace the material; remove the non-conductive impurities and then cut.
7) The flushing liquid is too small to effectively punch into the slit, and the wire is broken due to the severe discharge conditions—set a reasonable flushing size; regularly check whether the cutting liquid is sufficient and the circulation channel is unblocked.
8) Accuracy of the guide wheel (especially the support guide wheel) - the bearing should be replaced regularly in strict accordance with the machine tool maintenance instructions, and the guide wheel or bearing should be replaced if necessary.
9) The tension provided by the counterweight is too large ---- 0.2mm molybdenum wire selects 2 counterweights; 0.18mm molybdenum wire selects 1 counterweight; 0.15-0.12mm wire does not need to be reconfigured.
10) The molybdenum wire is not replaced in time after there is a lot of wear and tear—replace the molybdenum wire in time.
1) The cutting fluid has been used for too long and the concentration is inappropriate - keep the coolant concentration at 11-12.5%, and replace the cutting fluid if necessary.
2) Wear of the main pulley and bearing - observe whether the electrode wire is shaking or not, and listen to whether there is abnormal noise in the bearings of various parts, so as to judge whether to replace the bearing or the guide wheel, and replace it if necessary.
3) The trimming process is wrong ---- Correctly select the trimming condition number and offset.
4) Workpiece deformation --- avoid material cutting deformation: reasonable material heat treatment process; pre-machined threading holes; pre-cutting to relieve stress; optimizing cutting path.
5) The molybdenum wire has a lot of loss - replace the new molybdenum wire.
6) The organization structure of the material ---- the processing effect of different materials is different.
7) The state of the machine tool is not good - check whether the lubrication of each guide wheel, screw barrel, conductive block and each screw guide is in the best state.
1) The selection of processing parameters is unreasonable ---- Choose appropriate processing parameters for different materials and workpiece thicknesses. Please note that the processing efficiency is low when the current is selected.
2) The concentration of the cutting solution is inappropriate - keep the concentration of the cutting solution at 11-12.5%.
3) The deformation of the workpiece leads to the unstable discharge state during processing, especially trimming and cutting - control the deformation.
4) The trimming speed is slow - the relative processing amount of each knife can be changed to a smaller size. If the speed of trimming one is increased, the offset of the main cutting can be reduced by 0.01mm-0.02mm.
1) The water-to-water ratio of the initial water-based cutting fluid is 1:5.5, and then the maintenance concentration is detected. After each water replenishment, it is determined whether it needs to be replenished.
2) Water should be replenished every shift and the concentration of the working fluid should be detected. Use a concentration detector with a hand-held refractometer for detection. Under normal circumstances, the concentration reading should be maintained between 11.0 and 12.5. When it exceeds, it should be replenished with water.
3) During the processing, the color of the working fluid will gradually become darker, even brown-black, which is a normal phenomenon, as long as the effective filtration does not affect the performance.
4) The best effect is to use pure water.
5) Water-based cutting fluid is prone to produce a lot of foam during use. At this time, it is necessary to spray some defoamer at the position of the foam in the working fluid tank and the water tank and the outlet of the liquid tank.
6) When the cutting fluid is very dirty, replace all the cutting fluid and clean the cutting fluid tank.
1) The influence of the change of the tangent point of the guide wheel on the processing size leads to the trapezoidal error ----- in order to reduce this error, the graph can be rotated by 45°, and the X and Y axes can be linked together, then this error can be greatly reduced; Another method is to add transition circles at the corners if the workpiece allows.
2) Overcut is formed due to the existence of a small transition circle, and the alarm of "overcut or arc radius is too large" appears during cutting - the taper cutting parameter of "workpiece thickness" can be artificially changed.
3) After some taper parts are cut, one end is found to be cut ----- When programming the taper, the "retraction length" should be changed to be greater than or equal to the length of the feed line.
1) If it is found that the position of the threading hole is deviated, it is deviated from the coordinate position in the program. The processing method is to move the XY axis and thread the molybdenum wire into the threading hole to ensure that there is no short circuit (the voltmeter indicates 5V), and use "manual processing" to reach the threading point of the current hole in the program without terminating the current processing program. At the coordinates, close the "Manual machining" window, move the X or Y axis of the machine tool, and the movement amount is greater than 0.001mm, then click the return to the pause point in the EDM interface, and press the green machining button of the manual control box to start machining.
1) The cursor position is not on the contour line during normal processing or simulation ---- Uo and Vo are not cleared after the molybdenum wire is vertical in the processing preparation stage. In the spark alignment window, clear Uo and Vo, and set the user coordinates U and V as the reference 0 point.
Increase or decrease the arc I or J value in the alarm program line by 0.001.
After modification, the modification of the processing file is changed from the original three decimal places to four decimal places. The specific steps are:
1) Find the FIKUS installation file Metalcam folder, double-click to find the Fikus visualcam folder;
2) Find the post folder, double-click to find the cfg folder;
3) Find the post-processing file edmAGIE-FW-G61.cfg and change Max. digits for fractional part 3 to 4.
1) The molybdenum wire is in a non-vertical state-----use a wire calibration instrument to correct the molybdenum wire.
2) The offset is not suitable-----Firstly, make a trial cut, and correct the offset according to the actual size.
3) Molybdenum wire loss-----Replace the electrode wire in time or correct the offset in time.
4) The state of the machine tool is not good - whether the lubrication of each guide wheel, screw barrel, conductive block, and each screw guide is in the best state.
5) Workpiece deformation ---- avoid material cutting deformation: material heat treatment process is reasonable; pre-processing threading holes; pre-cutting to relieve stress; optimizing cutting path.
1) Reasonable selection of pulse electrical parameters.
2) The cutting fluid has good fluidity and washability and ensures good filtration effect.
3) A thin steel plate can be added on the upper and lower surfaces of the processed aluminum parts, which can reduce the adhesion of aluminum oxide or particles with aluminum oxide on the surface of the electrode wire.
4) The option of feeding the wire drum is adopted.