Wed Jun 08 17:13:34 CST 2022
1. Use an electric discharge piercing machine or an electric discharge forming machine to machine the Φ1.0—Φ1.5mm threading hole in the appropriate position of the blank in advance. The length of the lead-in cutting line between the center of the threading hole and the contour line of the punch is selected to be 5-10mm .
2. The width of the contour line of the punch and the edge of the blank should be at least 1/5 of the thickness of the blank.
3. The connection part (pause point) reserved for subsequent cutting should be selected near the center of gravity of the workpiece blank, and the width should be 3-4mm (depending on the size of the workpiece).
4. In order to compensate for torsional deformation, leave most of the residual deformation in the first rough cutting stage, and increase the offset to 0.15-0.18mm. The precision cutting method is used for the next 3 times, and the deformation is also reduced due to the small cutting margin.
5. After the four times of cutting processing for most of the shapes, the workpiece is dried with compressed air, and then the end face of the blank is washed with an alcohol solution, and then dried, and then used with a binder or liquid quick-drying glue (usually 502 quick-drying glue is used) ) Stick a metal sheet with a thickness of about 0.3mm, which is ground by a grinder, on the blank, and then cut the reserved connection part of the workpiece according to the original four offsets (Note: Do not drop the glue on the reserved connection of the workpiece Partially, so as not to cause non-conductivity and unable to be processed).